Orders & Returns Policies
Normal Production Time:
See individual products for production time. All times are “working days”. Production time will begin after approval of artwork
All orders are acknowledged by e-mail. Please review carefully and notify us immediately of any discrepancies or changes.
Call for availability. Every effort will be made to accommodate in-hands date. Once a rush order has been acknowledged we cannot accept any changes or cancellations.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
A proof will be provided on all custom orders prior to production. This is your last chance to make any changes to your custom artwork. Your order will be moved into production upon proof approval.
Random samples are available. Quantities may be limited on random samples and charges may apply. Freight not included. Please supply UPS or FedEx number for shipping.
Changes to Orders:
Changes must be made in writing, will depend on where order is in process, and may incur additional charges. Changes may delay production and shipping.
Cancellations must be made in writing. Cancellation of an order in process will be charged according to costs incurred at the time of cancellation and may include a cancellation charge.
Most products are bulk packed.
Up to, or less than 5% will be billed accordingly. What this means, it is industry standard that your order may contain as much as 5% more than you ordered, or 5% less than your original order quantity. We will do our best to make sure exact quantities are shipped, however, in some instances this may not be possible.
Our products are produced and shipped from various factories throughout the USA. If there are multiple items on an order, they may arrive in separate shipments.
See individual products for set-up charges.
Merchandise may not be returned without authorization. All return requests must be made within 5 days of receipt of goods.
- All artwork must be submitted in vector art format
- PC Software: Adobe Illustrator Cs6 or lower (ai, eps or .pdf)
- MAC Software: Any software (.eps ONLY)
- All colors must be identified and listed with submitted artwork
- All digital artwork should be submitted uncompressed in .eps or .ai file formats only.
- All files must have fonts converted to outlines
- Embedded or linked images, or any other file formats placed within an .eps or .ai document at not acceptable formats.
- P.S. if you need help with any of the above, we are here to help!
We reserve the right to make changes to pricing, products, specifications, or discontinue any product at any time.
Please feel free to contact us at any time with any questions.